Your Patio Builders
If you can dream it, we can build it.
We are Patio Builders in Opa Locka FL – Our Process
- After contacting our office typically set up a time to meet and discuss your deck building project at the project location.
- During our appointment we discuss your options as far as the materials to be used, as well as budget and design considerations.
- A proposal is prepared which includes pricing and estimated start and end dates. Typically, we will also prepare digital renderings at this stage.
- If and when you decide to move forward with the project, we ask that you sign the proposal and email or mail it to us along with any retainer deposit listed in your payment schedule section of your invoice.
- At this point, we will add your project to our schedule! Note that all dates are subject to change if approvals from zoning or building departments are delayed or weather delays the project. Any delays in the start date will be communicated to you if they arise.
- When applicable, plans will be drawn up using a computer program for homeowner to see the construction details prior to submitting plans to the building department. As the homeowner, you are responsible for homeowner’s association approval.
- If applicable all permits and approvals through the zoning and building department will be completed by us, unless otherwise stated in the original proposal.
- The project begins! Homeowners are urged to keep back doors locked at all times during the building process to ensure safety of children and pets in the home while the work is being undertaken.
- During the building phase you are encouraged to ask questions or address any concerns as they may arise regarding the project progressed. The crew foreman or project managers are more than happy to assist with these.
- Upon completion of the patio project there will be a final walk through completed with you and an employee of Miami Deck Builders to ensure that you review and sign off on the completed work. At this time all remaining balances will need be collected. You may give the project Foreman a check or request that we send you and online Invoice so you can pay online for your convenience.
Deck Building Tip Video
A History in Opa Locka FL
We’ve been the patio builders in Opa Locka FL and Miami that folks have been turning to for over 20 years. Our deep knowledge of the ins and outs of patio building has earned us awards and, more importantly, the appreciation and repeated trust of our customers in the Miami area. We strive to be the deck builders you turn to whenever the need arises and when folks come asking “Who built your patio?”.
<div class="table proof-logos"><!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --> <div class="table-cell"><img src="https://miamideckbuilders.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/contractor-partners.jpg" alt="Our Partners in the Constcution Industry"><!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --></div><!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --></div>